Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patrick

Cattle and Crops Pre-Release

10 posts in this topic

Thought I would make a topic to discuss all the latest news, updates etc

Really like the latest video from cattle and crops. Its going to make the maize harvest a little trickier :D

It looks really interesting, I'm very curious to see what the game will turn out like. The trailers look very promising and it's all in-game footage, I wonder if this could (finally) be the first real competitor to GIANTS' FS. 

It's nice to see them heading in a different direction, cathering for a different audience. 

9 hours ago, Marxtai said:

It looks really interesting, I'm very curious to see what the game will turn out like. The trailers look very promising and it's all in-game footage, I wonder if this could (finally) be the first real competitor to GIANTS' FS. 

It's nice to see them heading in a different direction, cathering for a different audience. 

Yea me too. It looks like they are building a game for the more hardcore fans. Giants have always built their games to try and suit everyone. CNC are basically trying to build a very realistic simulator by the looks of things.

Hopefully it runs as well as it looks.

On 1/6/2017 at 8:04 AM, Patrick said:

Yea me too. It looks like they are building a game for the more hardcore fans. Giants have always built their games to try and suit everyone. CNC are basically trying to build a very realistic simulator by the looks of things.

Hopefully it runs as well as it looks.

Yeah, I'm really interested in this aspect and how they will approach it. They have said that they want to give users the options to adjust realism, I want to know what this means exactly.  Are they going to have a scale or slider bars for options like working speed or inflating hp numbers?

I think it's brilliant.  With FS, we are forced to rely on mods to have realism, but with CnC it's built in. I'm hoping they will make it so even the kids from farming simulator will be able to have fun and make the game as arcade as they want. The more these games compete with each other, the better for everybody. 

I forgot cattle and crops had seasons until I seen this video today. It's worth the watch, they have done a really good job on it. 

That's really neat, I forgot about that too :P

FS17 will have the Seasons mod soon, but it's nice to see features like this included in the game. It will allow for a more complete integration if the devs are working with the concept of Seasons right from the start!

Edited by Marxtai

I had never actually noticed this video :o It's really effective I must admit. CNC has defiantly showed that they are trying to make things easier from what I can see that is. And incorporating the things that a lot of people have asked for in FS. I look forward to future of CNC.

I'm not sure if this has been shown anywhere, but I found this footage on youtube today from a youtube who is an official media partner.

That is a decent video. Really like the tramlines and the movement of the crop in the wind.

Apparently there is an article about CnCin the Stark 1/2017

this sis a google Translate of a post by ThE2DoC on the main Cattle and Crops forum

4 hours ago

New
On the whole, it is all about the genesis of how people got to know each other.

What might be interesting at the beginning is a developer map and even maize cultivation and bull mast.

Take the time to test the mechanics of the feed and plant mechanics together.
In the test phase a Germany map come up and up to 40 machines.

When asked what animal and / or plants there will be.
According to MBB, we have a lot of influence on testers.

So quite coarsely.